Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Aunt Is So... -.-

Hey girlies, okay today I'm discussing my aunt...she's next to me right now and could see this but I'm taking the chance anyway! This happened 5 minutes ago and when it happened I just had to write a blog entry. So since she's visiting and will go tonight I wanna bond with her by watching music videos and comedies like NigaHiga etc! But I started with MY favorite music videos like "Ain't It Funny" and "Hurt by Christina Aguilera"... OF COURSE SHE COMPLAINED AND YELLED ABOUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC! She hates Jennifer Lopez and Xtina so while we were watching those 2 songs she had this look:
IKR... But then she wanted to listen to old fashioned music videos like "Bill Withers" and "Bob Marley" and "Beyonce"... wow -.- but we didn't get a chance to listen to Beyonce because of her ego.
So now she was watching a movie and yelled at the top of her pink lungs "I'M THIRSTY"! .-. Then she took the remote from me and watched really boring movies...right now I'm watching a horror called:

THE NEW DAUGHTER
 
 
 

 
Totally ew! -.- Please help meh! >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment