Wednesday 19 December 2012

My Last Day At St P****'s School... :-(

OMG December 5th was the worst day of my life! :'-( Firstly it was the last day of school and I was sooooooooooooo sad! I even cried...when my crush hugged that's when I blurted out in tears! :'( OMG that was such an emotional day! :-(
In the last period when Mrs. Wink (xDDD IKR) gave us sweets and said, "God bless bye see you next year, except for Lulu." That's when people started crying... I hugged my BFF Zaza and my other BFF Queen B I cried so much...then I hugged everyone and OMG... it was so emotional.

Sorry guys but this is way too emotional! :'( I'll miss my friends SO much!
But I can't wait to start my new school! :-) Wish me Luck! =D

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lulu!!!!!!! I'm Mimi and I love your blog. It's so awesome, and I'm also on DD. :) ^o^. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWW SO SAD *SOBBY SOB SOB*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm miss dork I have my on blog on blogger
    PS I'm from DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Lulu. WE MISS YOU COME BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my website??? :)
    Thanks!!!
    Link: http://www.askjulietblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete