Tuesday 18 December 2012

The World Would Be A Better Place If....

I think the world would be a better place if rappers stop rapping about the bad stuff like stripping girls, drugs or smoking...I mean here's a thought. What if rappers rapped about NICE THINGS? Like here's a totally random example:
Rapper Raps and Says: GIRL I WANNA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF....................SO I CAN GIVE THEM TO THAT HOBO BECAUSE HE'S SO COLD!
Yeah HALA! WORD TO YO' MOTHER! .-.
It totally crossed my wittle mind! ._.

SONGZ:
Enjoy y'all, here are the totally most awesomest songz ever made! ♥
Ain't It Funny_by_Jennifer Lopez. :D :D My Review: C'mon ya'll...it's an amazing song! Just Listen To It, you'll love it! I promise! ♥♥♥

Girl On ire_by_Alicia Keys. :D :D My Review: Amazing Song Ever! ♥♥♥

Adorn_by_Miguel. ♥♥♥ My Review: The most Romantic and Sexiest song ever!! ;) ♥

Diamonds_by_Rihanna. :D ♥ My Review: I love this song...it's so pwetty and lovely! :D

Freedom_by_Nicki Minaj. ♥♥ My Review: I love this song very much! :D She swears but aside from that it's a lovely song and video. ♥,♥

2 comments: