Sunday 14 October 2012

Best Songs Ever.

OMG I love these songs so much, they are so cute and so sweet! ^.^ Some old school ya know...like Beyonce (she ain't old school but I'm talkin' about: DESTINY'S CHILD! :3) Heehee...like Destiny's Hopes...Destiny's Child... :3 (Whoo...it's a pun xD) Anyway...please enjoy these music videos! They are my faves this week!! 
Justin Bieber Ft. Nicki Minaj: Beauty And A Beat. ♥ My Review: It's an awesome song! Those are words spoken by a true blog. E.G. ME! :3 I love it.

Destiny's Child: Jumpin' Jumpin'. My Review: OMG I LOVE THIS SONG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ♥♥♥ :D :D :D OMG I WAS IN LOVE WITH LIL' BOW BOW!

Destiny's Child: Bootylicious. My Review: I loved this group so much...now they're *cries* gone... -.-
Destiny's Child: Say My Name. My Review: SQUEEEEEE I LOVE THIS SONG TOO!! :D ♥♥♥

1 comment: