Saturday 13 October 2012

My Book-Related Dreams

OMG its my dream...well sorta, to get Dork Diaries: 5 Tales-From-A-Not-So-Smart-Miss Know-It-All! I'm sure it's pretty cool, then Dork Diaries: 6 -Title Unknown- (because of US being in the book and all) will be great since I'M WE are gonna get in the book and whatever...SO I'm super excited because you know...I'm:
GETTING IT FOR CHRISTMAS FROM MY AUNT PORTIA!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE

Can't wait to crawl in my sister's bed and read it until I get bored in the middle and decide it's time I watch some TV! .-. xD (Just Kidding...I would NEVER get bored of a Dork Diaries book...no matter how cliche or predictable xDD Still joking, expect the unexpected when reading a Dork Diaries book, that's what I always say...I actually came up with it a few seconds ago...well I got it from a movie BUT STILL COOL RIGHT?! Can't wait...what I'm pretty angry about is that this Girl spoiled it for me. She told me **********************. Sorry y'all, I'm not gonna spoil it for you too. I'm so angry I could spit...but I'm over it. :'( It was bound to happen anyway! -.-  

DORK DIARIES: 6 WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!

I'm super serious....it will, once I'm in Dork Diaries: 6, I'll scream and probably boast or show off...heehee :3 Sorry but I'll be too happy to think I'm being rude! xD Yep and thanks for y'all saying Good Luck to me on:
www.teenzoneforeva.webs.com (my website)
You know on my NOT-SO-LATEST-BLOG-ENTRY "Dork Day". Y'all are sweet for doing that. But DD:6 will forever leave a mystery and a trail of questions like:
- What will it be called                                                            
- What will happen will us being new characters                       
- WHAT COLOR IS IT? Lol

SQUEEE THIS CHRISTMAS WILL ROCK!


JUST WONDERING ABOUT IT GIVES ME CHILLS AND MAKES ME EXCITED! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment