Sunday 14 October 2012

My Gran And...Dun Dun Dun! THE WORM

Since there was no electricity at home, my granny decides to cook outside using FIRE and a POT with mean and whatever...we were desperate people! .-. Anyway there was a worm near where she was cookin' and was afraid. of a tiny worm...So she told me that, "Lulu, I don't care if you starve. But I ain't goin' near that disgusting thing!" So I waited...and waited...and waited...then I said, "That's it! I'm going to KILL throw away THAT CREATURE! So I took a rake and started taking it and throwing it away... accidentally on my dad's car. Pfft...NOT MAH PROBLEM! ._. Then she cooked and made me stand near her encase it "harassed" her or ever came back...I got so bored that when she focused on the fire and the meat cooking she even forgot why I was living and that poor worm almost, "ate" her. So I went inside and ate potato chips while casually watching videos on my laptop and forgetting that the power was out...*sigh* i love my life.. 
Before she brutally ignored me she told me that, that thing could kill her...I said it's, "harmless" (that was a mistake) and she started lecturing me about how evil things are...even a poor inanimate pencil is EVIL AND COULD KILL HER! O.O
Here are the things that could kill my grandma:
- Water: You  could drown
- The TV: It could fall on yew...
- A Pillow: Severe choking
- A Pencil: Some idiot could throw it to yew and you could die if it..."magically" ends up lodged in your throat
- A Finger: You might be curious to touch your uvula and "accidentally" end up choking.
~ How delightful... O.O
When the power came on she still cooked outside and said, "I'm enjoying nature and the animals around me. You should try it Lulu." (you've gotta be JOKING! -.-) I almost killed a worm for ya lady! And now you're the nature expert? Pfft... -.-

But whatcha gonna do? That's mah grandma for ya! ^.^
You're right gran...that's a killer! .-.

No comments:

Post a Comment