Friday 12 October 2012

Destiny's Hopes

Hi, this is my first ever blog. And let me start it off with a story I wrote myself a few weeks ago! ^.^ Hope you like it, about a character I like to call..."Destiny" (heehee I love that name :3)
♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*
I started my first year in Middle School at a very high-class school, owned by the celebutans of the Century... definitely expensive and strict. My name is Destiny and I was 14, I was a prep, a.k.a "popular diva"...I don't like to be known that because that wasn't who I was. I have a big secret that nobody knew and many of my "trusted" friends would have never found out (or so I thought)...I'm from Michigan, Detroit and I came from a messed up family. Many people expected me to be raised in a loving environment where birds chirp every morning and flowers grow in my garden every Spring...HA! Well I didn't think so...I was a mystery and still am today... this is the story of how my life changed forever...and I regret from this day I lie in the Hospital dying ...it's called

DESTINY'S HOPES

I started this Middle School not so long ago, but I was an instant hit when people found out I wore designer clothing and my parents were Michelle Abrams and Richard Walsh...my parents were never married because their "loving" relationship had problems and still does. (they are pretty famous for modelling and acting in a couple of movies next to the hottest celebrities in Hollywood...from Angelina Jolie to Zac Efron. That was my whole image, the bratty rich girl from an upper-class family. That's not most definitely NOT me! I made a few friends, in my world I don't trust anybody... "Hey...um...Girl that has Cool Parents!" I thought to myself, "Is that what you think of me, really?" ... "The name is Destiny...'um' ...Boy that's Failing Lunch!" I said infuriated  smashing my locker loudly that I'm sure the nerds from downstairs could hear and The Angel Gabriel could shudder at the sound of the tiny yet obnoxiously loud metal creation with locks and codes. "Whatever Destiny..are you having a party this weekend?" The obnoxious yet attractive boy with wavy long blonde hair and chizzled features said. "Hopefully not." I walked away with an attitude and left the boy confused...I don't even know his name and he expected ME to invite HIM?! HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME... Firstly before I begin how these overly excessive vultures lured me into evil, I'll probably first explain how my personality is towards people and towards myself. My looks and dislikes...I won't bother saying what I "love" because nobody loved me as a child...
I am selfish and act coldly to people if they drive me across the edge...I am quiet and not shy but..not afraid to talk out my mind if I want to. I have fair skin and dark brown hair with brown-mixed with honey glazed eyes and a golden iris. I have long eyelashes and naturally born red lips. 
"Destiny!" I turned around to find it was...

To Be Continued.. 
DESTINY'S HOPES

3 comments: