Monday 15 October 2012

My DD Friends Are Soooo Sweet!

OMG I can't believe what sweet, awesome and kind friends I have on Dork Diaries (the website :3). I was having a few crush problems and some of them were sweet enough to:
- Write it on her blog to help me! ♥
- Everyone gave me advice...(well not everyone but..you know what I mean O.O)
Y'all are the sweetest people ever and I love yew! :D 
*huggies* :3 MWAH! :D 
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
THANKS FOR CARING!
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
I love y'all...may God bless your jaded, angelic hearts and may you burn as bright as the morning star glistening through the cry of a mystic wolf. ♥☺* sweetest people ever *

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME BLOG
    Do u recognize me? heheheh yeah. I'm gonna change my profile pic soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY ZINZI!!!!! YOU are the sweetest person EVER!!!!! :D and we love you the way you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi cakepops even tho u've never talked 2 me! ;)

      Delete
  3. I just changed my profile...I'm Kylira BTW and my pic is Annabeth. unfortunately she has no camp half-blood slogan on her shirt. *gasps and faints dramatically*

    ReplyDelete
  4. To follow my, blog, find the followers thingy and click 'Join this site with Google Friend Connect'...from there, it's pretty clear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok new pic. And I don't think it's gonna change again for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI KYLIRA!!!! *huggies* It's nice I've met you!!! :D

      Delete
    2. You like changing your profile pic. ALOT!!! ;)

      Delete
    3. yeah ik heheheheh
      um...
      and u seem nice 2! *huggies*

      Delete