Friday 12 October 2012

Destiny's Hopes Part 2

"Destiny!" I turned around to find it was...MY MOM?! "Destiny, oh darling I'm so happy to..um...(my so called mother reads her palm and I sneaked a peek to see it said, "Destiny (she spelled my name wrong), oh darling I'm so happy to see you! Muah!" Ok...she gave me a kiss right there on the spot and as I hugged her I saw the paparazzi rushing to our way, pushing all the local children and staff members! "Michelle! Smile for the camera!" The flash temporarily blinded me, while I was against my mother's chest like the time she gave birth to me...I felt her soft heart beat. It wasn't a hug, more of an aching squeeze as I felt her fake , typical Red and Golden nails plunge against my shoulder. "Destiny what do you have to say about your mother?" My mother pulled me and whispered, "Listen you worthless piece of rubbish...you know how we practiced  (she dug her nails deeper and whispered again) don't mess this up!" That's one of my secrets...and coming from a dysfunctional, messed up family was difficult and abusive. Both physically and mentally..."Yes Michelle...I know!" I whispered back to her irritated. "She's a good mother Mr Annoying Paparazzi." The Paparazzi made straight moans and groans as if I dissed or roasted that badly dressed man...after I didn't. I was telling him the straight forward truth. "So you say she's a good mother? Why?" I thought long and hard and looked at my mom plastering fake smiles and waving like she just won Ms. Universe. Whatever... "Well...she gave birth to me 14 years ago....and...um...I'm very grateful. I love you mom." I said unsure and upset. The Paparazzi left and my mom waited for the halls to clear and the Paparazzi to go around the corner and get in their creepy dark van.

DESTINY'S HOPES

"You did good..." I sighed of relief...as I exhaled I was pulled by my mother. She pulled my arm tightly and said.."But not good enough." She let go of me and walked away, I was left there...not caring about my next period...not caring about my test...not caring about anything. I stood there sulking and angry. I can't live like this...I have to do something. She's a monster, a devilish and manipulative woman. I wish I had another relative I could stay with forever instead of these...people! I didn't collapse crying near my locker or some loser's locker like they do in the movies or those stupid books...I'm gonna get even...somehow. I have more secrets about my life, I might have secrets I never even knew myself.
I have a long way of unhappiness and disheartening to go in this crappy life. 
There's nothing more than your mother threatening you and abusing you...for God knows WHAT!
I need answers...I need help...Lord, I need You by my side. 

To Be Continued...


DESTINY'S HOPES

SPOILER ALERT: Destiny gets more abused and threatened but that's left aside...she has to challenge school work, creepy stalkers,  boys she hardly knows and mean girls pretending to be her friend just for the mula and the fame...Ooops I've said too much! .-. But I'll blab anyways just for the amusement and the spoilers...y'all gotta get angry because I'm NOT! I'm the one thinkin' of what's gonna happen! xD So I have an advantage... :3 Squeakerz...LOL xD That's my new random word! ^.^
Anyway..Destiny sees what she didn't want to see happen between her parents and gets the shock of her life at who she finds is her substitute teacher at school. Finally things are turning up and going Destiny's way! Stay tooned, this is:


DESTINY'S HOPES
♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*










No comments:

Post a Comment