Saturday 13 October 2012

Destiny's Hopes Part 3

"OMG Destiny! I totally love that top! Where'd ya get it? Paris? Because I read in PEOPLE magazine your mom bought it there!" I could tell this girl was messed up in the head and trying to be my friend, just for the sake of scoring points with my mom. She put a fake smile and I looked at her...as I quickly examined her head-to-toe I could tell she was nervous of what I wanted to say and/or think of her, "What do you want..um...Penelope?" "Nothing, and you know my name? OMG!" It seemed as though she was excited I could actually pronounce her name OR she's glad her mom never gave her a name like Gertrude or Henry...not that I'm saying there's nothing wrong with those names but...you get my drift. "I guessed." "Do you want to hang out after school?" Okay..that was straight-forward and awkward. "Whatever". She skipped away merrily and happily..."Sup Destiny's Child! Haha. My name's Trevor and this is Erin" You have no idea how many times I hear that stupid, lame joke/pun. "Hey wanna hang with me and the gang? I have a few..." Before he could finish his sentence some random stranger came and budged in and asked, "Can I date you, my name's William  and I think your hot!" "DON'T YOU SEE ME TALKING TO HER YOU WORM?! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU PATHETIC WIMP!" Okay..."William" squealed and ran away in the girls locker...something told me he ran that way purposely to score some digits, pick up chics or drool. "So where were we?" "Um... nowhere Trevor and whatshisface!" I said with an attitude modelling (purposely) to make 'em feel sad and obviously irritated.

DESTINY'S HOPES

I walked to the cafetiria where I saw these wannabe girls dressed in fake Dolce&Gabbana clothing with long finger-nails treating people badly...until, the "ring-leader in the middle" sees me and whispers, "There's Destiny! Follow my lead peasants. Hi Destiny girlfriend! I'm having a party this weekend! Wanna come?" "Sure." The day went by and a lot of desperate people came to me and asked for guidance...well actually they came and asked me to go for parties or whatever! I hung out with Penelope to find I made the mistake of my life when I saw she actually...
To Be Continued

DESTINY'S HOPES

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lulu! this is my story for the competition!
    So the title explains everything
    Here I go!!!!!
    Dork diaries fan story( i havent come up with a name yet)
    Monday october 21
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!I can NOT believe this is happening to me!
    I just went through the most EMBARRASSING and THOROUGH meltdown infront of the whole school!*courtesy of Mackenzie Hollister ofcourse!*
    and now I'm in the girls bathroom FREAKING OUT,wondering if I can ever show my face to the world again
    I'm all alone, with no one to talk to. Even Chloe, Zoey, and Brandon weren't at school today!!!!!!!!!!! They were sick!
    Well, it started off in the school cafeteria at lunch.I saw Mackenzie and her evil rattlesnake CCP(Cute, cool and popular) clique glaring and whispering at me.Nothing unusual (YET) I thought and ignored them, and went to my completely EMPTY usual table!Even Theodore L.Swagmire 3 and Violet Baker, two of the biggest DORKS in the entire school!, looked like social butterflies as compared to me. They were at the OTHER dork table, and I felt so LONELY! I literally felt like crying!But then, right infront of me, Mackenzie sashayed over (I hate it when Mackanzie sashays!) but, before she said anything, she put on a thick layere of lipgloss (OMG! That girl is so vain!) and then she put on a big act of being really sad for me. Then, she invited ME over to the CCP table and then, whipped out her mobile! I felt soo good, ofcourse, I WAS suspicious at first, but then I thought , being a super nice person and all, that I should give Mackenzie another chance. So I walked right up to her table, really confidently, with the whole cafeteria glaring and whispering jealously at me, and was about to take a seat, when Jessica Miller, Mackanzie's best friend, winked at Mackenzie and
    1) Pushed the girl right next to her in my direction

    2) Got up and threw her diet Coke at me


    3) Rushed up to me and yelled" OMG NIKKI! I AM SO SORRY ! I THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS A BUG ON YOUR HAIR! LOL!"
    I was so angry!!So I took the half empy Coke can and threw it at Jessica, who was so surprised, she didn't even have time to scream!Her hair got all messed up and the entire cafeteria startde laughing.Then, as tears flooded my eyes, I scraemd at Jessica and Mackenzie"YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU RUIN MY LIFE! NOT ...EVER!" And then I ran out of the cafeteria. Thankfully, I had stashed an extra outfit in my locker, cuz with Mackenzie,you never know! Now I'm in the empty girls bathroo m, and I doubt that my life will get ANY better, or worse for that matter, cuz I've already seen and been through the worst........
    MY LIFE IS HORRIBLY HOPELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey rose--you're following my blog. 0.o that's so unexpected. @ lulu, ik this was a rly long time ago, but it's a small world after all and she found both our blogs coincidentally! (probably.)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lulu! I want to thank you so much for becoming a member of my blog! When are you writing part four? P.S. We missed you at DD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie, no problem! ;-) Your blog is so awesome, I might write Part 4 on Christmas day or Christmas Eve! .-. :D
    Awwwww believe me I missed you guys more than you missed me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thx! I thought nobody liked my blog until I met you guys and you all started to become members! I would become a member of your blog but my mom wont let me.

      Delete