Friday 12 October 2012

My Favorite Songs!

OMG these are like the coolest songs in the History Of Mankind! I love 'em with all my heart and I hope they will NEVER EVER EVER end! :3 Heehee...and one is like by Beyonce, and you know the rumors of her being "Illuminati" well I kinda believe 'em but c'mon people...this is a really cool song! You've gotta like it even though its sorta..*coughs* inappropriate but Taylor Swifts song and Ariana Grande's songs is totally appropriate for y'all! And AWESOOOOMMMEEE
Ariana Grande: Put Your Hearts Up! ♥♥ My Review: It's a really sweet song from an extremely sweet girlie! ^.^
Taylor Swift: We Are Never Getting Back Toegther! ♥♥ My Review: It's an awesome song but the animal-costume band...er...how awkard! .-. xD But awesome like Tay-Tay (my soon-to-be BFF xD)

Beyonce Knowles Carter: Dance For You! ♥♥ My Review: It's a very nice song and it has a very cool beat! I love this song! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An Extra Song Just To Amuse Your Minds:

One Direction: Live While We're Young! ♥♥ My Review: I'm not an Uno Direction Fan but...I gotta admit they make pretty awesome songies! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment